Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site, while others allow you to optimize its performance and offer a better user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to:
- remember the contents of your shopping cart
- remember where you came from
Functional cookies are used to:
- remember your access data
- offer you safe navigation after access
- ensure a consistent appearance of the website
- support real-time chat system
Cookies for performance purposes allow to:
- optimise the performance of the website by reducing the loading times of the pages you visit
- improve the user experience
“Targeting cookies” are used to:
- allow you to use the functions “share” and “like”
- send information to other websites to personalize their advertising.
For this reason, when visiting our website, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive.
Obviously, even in this case, the personal data of users are not stored. And, of course, the use of retargeting technology is carried out in compliance with the current legal provisions on data protection.
Examples of use
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you, for example:
- make certain services possible.
- allow a service to recognize your device, to prevent you from entering the same information several times during an activity
- recognize that you have already provided a username and password when you logged in, so you do not have to repeat the operation for each web page requested
- calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate their use and ensure the capacity needed for fast navigation
- analyse the data to help us understand how you use public services online, so we can improve them.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them by visiting the website www.aboutcookies.org (in English). or by clicking on “Help” in your browser menu.